Interest Metal Jedi Knight Holodisc - Dark Forces II - Stainless Steel - Functioning prop

The work of a truly talented craftsman who certainly loves what he does. Do you plan to weather it?
Thanks. No I don't think so. I'll see how the rest of it comes out, but the other runs will take up time for the next couple/few weeks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks. No I don't think so. I'll see how the rest of it comes out, but the other runs will take up time for the next couple/few weeks

I understand and I'm no rush. These things take time and it's a labor of love so better let everything be done properly. I do have one question though and is regarding the actual condition of the disc showed in the game. In the pic where Kyle is holding it it looks pretty clean but in others it looks a bit worse for wear but could be due to the shadows. Since you've looked it a lot, which one do you think is the most accurate?

I understand and I'm no rush. These things take time and it's a labor of love so better let everything be done properly. I do have one question though and is regarding the actual condition of the disc showed in the game. In the pic where Kyle is holding it it looks pretty clean but in others it looks a bit worse for wear but could be due to the shadows. Since you've looked it a lot, which one do you think is the most accurate?
I don't know. I don't want to weather mine. I'm sure it'll be easy to do it you wanted it that way. I personally just want it clean.

Got 'em in hand! They feel really nice.
6ce49b4581ac23532013edd9c827c011.jpg
dcfb2a3f73927a2a8c7e091beb2b5c40.jpg
d429f906d05dc4bb267e3f09b795f5e5.jpg
5f242a8d41ed21ec77290bf37ae8061a.jpg

Zenix - Just wondering what was your name when doing JK addon levels? I used to do them too for a while. My nick was HothRebel. It was a blast, I loved doing them.

Spot reservation payment sent!
Finally somone takes a shot on this prop! Great work so far, Zenix! :thumbsup

Zenix - Just wondering what was your name when doing JK addon levels? I used to do them too for a while. My nick was HothRebel. It was a blast, I loved doing them.
Zenix/plokoon

I made Two Columns, Thrust or Bust, The Cliff, and one more CTF one that I didn't actually publish.

Bump for interest and kindly asking if there's any update available.
No I haven't worked on it since the metal discs. I'm working in rings right now and shipping dice. After TLJ rings I'll do this.

:/ no not yet. I need to get the model right and haven't yet. I got a new computer so I can work on it more easily. I was playing with the metal wheel in a meeting today and really want to get back on this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back