I made the final red button lenses today, I'm pretty happy with the result now, I managed to polish them quickly but pretty nicelly and I put some varnish inside to remove the cloudy effect that I had before.
you can also now see that there are 4 small "indents" on the perimeter of the red lens, just like on the original, those are to attach to the white base. they were not visible before.
took a bunch of photos to show as best as possible what I got:
View attachment 1563291
View attachment 1563292
View attachment 1563293
View attachment 1563294
View attachment 1563295
I hope you'll like it, that the best I could do with the time I had, but i think they turned out pretty OK
I'll be selling those on my website next to the kits for 8€. I hope that's ok, I know this is more expensive than a lens bought on an electronics store, but those are fitting the buttons, pretty accurate and they were quite a bit of work