Metal Blade Runner Blaster

eltee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had just missed the cutoff for the first batch of all metal Blade Runner blasters built by Rich Coyle. Knowing Rich's obsession with detail and quality, I knew it would be worth the wait. During the ensuing months, Rich and I communicated by phone and emails and I watched from a distance as he struggled to be sure that his guns were done right. Well, "Coyle's Toils" paid off and here are some photos of what the postman brought me yesterday. Shown for comparison is my Coyle resin version of the same gun, and an airsoft version of "Leon's Mother's Helper" gun.

The metal blaster weighs a ton, feels solid and looks great. The fit and finish are incredible. In the pictures below, I have a red tie-wrap around the forward trigger of my resin version to keep people from forcing it when they don't get any hammer action...since that trigger doesn't actuate the hammer. The metal blaster's same trigger activates a light-up sequence seen on both sides and bottom of the gun, and initiates a power up sound or voice (your choice).

The metal C&S Blaster is phenomenal. If I had the $$$ I'd buy a second one for an investment because I know I will never part with this one.

THANKS, Rich, for your hard work. Thanks Phil S. for your research and contributions to the C&S Blaster.

Blasters.jpg

BlastersRight.jpg

BlastersLeft.jpg

MetalBlaster2.jpg

Richs stuff is always fantastic to look at.I hope mine looks as great as this one.Thanks :cheers :thumbsup

Great new addition to your collection eltee.

You should be very proud to be able to get in on the final run of these.

Bruce

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back