Men in Black 3- 2012 Standard Issue (CANCELED)

Re: Men in Black 3 - 2012 Standard Issue

We do tours of the facility in Los Angeles. They have to be arranged in advance and obviously there are no photos allowed. I'm not sure what the criteria for a tour is though. I can ask that question if you'd like.

We are working on adding a payment plan although currently, there isn't an option for that on our non-working site. LOL.

We do tours of the facility in Los Angeles. They have to be arranged in advance and obviously there are no photos allowed. I'm not sure what the criteria for a tour is though. I can ask that question if you'd like.

We are working on adding a payment plan although currently, there isn't an option for that on our non-working site. LOL.

Oh yeah I sure would like to see that the next time I’m in LA, was there last year on business, will have a put that on my must see list. :)

I am investigating how to sell my kidneys right now to support these purchases.
Thank you for offering them up, I do look forward to getting these quite seriously. :)

Just want to thank you guys for being members here, SAT. It's great to communicate directly with the source and it's truly a great thing for the community (let alone these amazing offerings).

Just want to thank you guys for being members here, SAT. It's great to communicate directly with the source and it's truly a great thing for the community (let alone these amazing offerings).

Agreed! It's a real pleasure to have you here to communicate with us directly.

Be great only that i reside on the east coast :cry

If you can talk anyone into a tour of the massachusetts branch be very HAPPY !

i will not bring a camera .

Do a payment plan and you've just sold an Agent J "set"

I agree. You're offering a lot of great props here, and that adds up to a lot of dough. It's definitely less of a hit to our wallets if we pay a hundred or two every month rather than $500 at one time. I know for me, it always "feels" like I'm paying less for something if I can pay it off over time.

Well, I'm glad to see these offered and I just ordered the Standard Issue. Hopefully they'll be spread our a little (and ship on schedule) so that we can pace out payments. It's gonna be a LONG wait until November though!

I saw the movie on Saturday and absolutely LOVED it. I had a big smile on my face through the whole thing. We haven't had that many decent (and affordable) non-Star Wars props for a long time (barring a few exceptions). The design of these is props is great and the differences to those in the first film are logical, seein' as it's been 14 years since J joined and things have advanced a little since then.

Looking forward to seeing more!:thumbsup

I have been following this since seeing the interview at ComiCon. I am about ready to pull the trigger on the K Standard (pun intended), but is there ANY chance these (or some) could go out before Halloween? My jaw dropped when I found out the ETA was November. Won't stop me from getting it, but if I could grease the right palm....;)

Damn... November! I was so gonna go as a Man in Black this Halloween, well there's always next year. Ever since you guys showed these props at comic con I have been dying to get one (or all) specially the Standard Issue. Been a looooooong time since I've seen props from a movie that are this beautiful, grate work you guys. I work at the only comic book store here in Iceland and the only prop replica we have been able to sell is the Force FX Lightsabers, there are not that many movie replica collectors here but I'm definitely gonna buy and sell this for the store and one or two for me :cheers!!

Welcome to the RPF, SAT :)
I'm loving the Standard Issue

Looking at your line-up of forthcoming items, it looks like I have to go sweet talk my wife AGAIN!
:D

Good morning.

Layaway Plans:
We are currently working on a layaway plan for the site. I'm not sure that we will offer Paypal as an option as Paypal isn't really seller friendly.

Shipping Date:
I can't promise anything but we may be able to get these out sooner. The problem is dealing with China and manufacturing schedules. There's almost no way to put pressure on these guys to speed things up without sacrificing something. In the end, we will need to receive these and verify quality prior to shipping to you. I know other companies are behind on shipping but after dealing with overseas manufacturing for the past 9 months, I can see why.

Last edited:

I understand if you won't provide Paypal as an option, and don't blame you at all for that with their fees and crappy service, but a payment option would clinch it for me and I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Right now I'm having to wait a few more days to see if I'm going to have an additional expense come up or not.

Yep payment plan would make it affordable for me, and i'd be able to hide the payment from the wife!!!

Further information on the Time Jump Device:
I'm sure it will be metal as well. There are a few items that had CGI elements that made them "complete". The Time Jump Device is one of them. The date that looks like metal in the movie is CGI. We will be producing these replicas as they were made for the film to keep true to "replica".

My thoughts on this:

Don't push them out sooner if the quality will suffer. In the past year or two we've had both high- and low-dollar prop replicas offered that have come out with serious defects, causing a whole mess of trouble. (Which could possibly been avoided by more stringent control of the manufacturing plants...) We don't need to go through that again.

This may sound a bit demanding, but at $599 with a non-refundable deposit, these things need to be near flawless and be virtually non-discernible from the current photos ("may change" disclaimer or not). Especially considering that any defects on a clean, chromed replica like this will stand out even more.

Take your time and ship them when they're perfect. If they need to be delayed beyond November, be open and forthcoming with why and keep people in the loop as to what is happening.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back