Melted Vader Sculpt (Rise of Skywalker Version)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ventuoguy

I have a silly question- but when I looked at MasterEdi's video I was wondering if one is to suspect that Anakin's skull is supposed to be still in that helmet?? I know it's kind of a ghastly thought but it makes sense it might be? Is there anything in the Expanded Universe that would suggest a further fate to Vader's remains?