Medicine Man / Sean Connery - I'm MORE confused.

Re: Medicine Man / Sean Connery - I'm very confused.

Not yet. Even asked a few friends about it and they remember the movie but they do not recall the name of it either.

Re: Medicine Man / Sean Connery - I'm very confused.

OK, this gets more complicated

I got Chain Reaction & watched it last night. Not it. And worse, no jungle, no 'island off NYC'.

But I think I've nailed the movie I'm after, all but in name.

Basically, its 2 people, a man & a woman, who go through a whole series of chases etc, and end up on an 'island' off a big city (NYC ?) at a luxurious house, looking for a Professor (?) who had gone into hiding and changed his name (?), and he holds a formula or something. I also remember a big 'explosion' / huge blue flash of light towards the end of the movie. I somehow also remember the couple on a motorcycle getting away from the 'explosion'.

Any ideas ??? This is really frustrating :angry

A few bits and pieces kind of sound like what I remember of the second Highlander movie. I may just be thinking of that because you mentioned Connery in your first post though.

This is driving me NUTS ! I hate it when this happens. ... on the tip of the tongue & whooosh.

Neurons aint firing like they used to :cry

It was called The Rock but it was microfilm instead of a cure for cancer. :lol

It was Armageddon but instead of a cure for cancer, it was saving the world from a meteor. :lol

FB

OK - joined the imdb forum to get some help, and I got a partial unjumbling of movie elements that feel like a bowl of shaphetti in my head.

The island / professor who changed identity / etc part is from : WARGAMES.

I'm serious here - SWAMP THING. Guy creates a cure for something, "dies" and Adrienne BarBeu and her boobs continue on with his work.

Thank you fellows :). It was a jumble of images / themes in my head from 'Chain Reaction' 'Wargames', and of course, 'Medicine Man'.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back