MCU Phase 4 Teaser

The Stan Lee narration had my lower lip quivering just a bit, then when they showed the Avengers Assemble moment from Endgame I lost it.

So excited for all the new stuff coming over the next couple of years. Can't believe they just snuck the Eternals footage in there like that! Very curious how that will go. And based on the cast list and logo, looks like Captain Marvel 2 will be an ensemble kind of thing.

what a great line up, GOTG Vol 3, hell yeah

wg.jpg

did anyone else catch the very subtle FF logo right at the end?
That was my instant reaction. After a moment's thought, however, I realized it is probably a reference to Phase 4. I figure it is definitely the latter and possibly also a little tease for the former. After all, there's no way they didn't realize some people would see it as a tease for FF, and they did it anyway.

SSB

That was my instant reaction. After a moment's thought, however, I realized it is probably a reference to Phase 4. I figure it is definitely the latter and possibly also a little tease for the former. After all, there's no way they didn't realize some people would see it as a tease for FF, and they did it anyway.

SSB

I think that's exactly right. Of course it can (and should) be taken as a reference to phase 4. But the style of font chosen, the colour chosen, the circle round the '4'... I think we see what they're doing! :lol:

4.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back