Interest Matrix Red and Blue Pills Acrylic or Glass

D3adrock

Hello, I'm sure I cant be the only one that would love to have a durable replica of this prop. There are gell capsules that are simlar, but none that are exact. I think it would be great to have a set out of either acrylic (which could make the ridge in the plastic) or glass. This cant be that hard a prop to make. If anyone has any ideas of somone that could make this maybe we could make it happen?

I thought that was posted.. that those were what was used? (I havent looked at this stuff in a while though!)..

Also.. what about the 'case'?

Any word on what was used for that?

(sorry I know this post if a few months old!....but didnt want to start a new one)

Just from my experience in looking at the pills shape compared you can see that nyquil/dayquil is substantially more tapered at the ends in more of an oval shape compared to the movie pills. As for the case, theres no official word on what was used but a member in the junkyard seems to have found a case that seemes extremely close in both dimensions, appearance, and functionality.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back