Masters of the Universe Hero sword Being Auctioned on ebay!

Nobody's done a She-Ra version of this sword?

(I can imagine someone here WILL start that project after I just mentioned it...!) :confused

Thanks! I WAS WATCHING THAT!

Please read rhe rules on the RPF about posting live auctions.

Damn that was to be my next project! I saw it a week ago and I have been trying to wpork up a few plans for one. Let me know what you guys end up with guard wise. I know someone who can make me a good steel blade for it.

Damn that was to be my next project! I saw it a week ago and I have been trying to wpork up a few plans for one. Let me know what you guys end up with guard wise. I know someone who can make me a good steel blade for it.

i have to get more sculpy. i dont currently have enough to do this hilt.
i'll update you when in a few weeks.

Wow, my two dream props from that movie and of course I don't have the cash for both... or either for that matter. At least there's good pics and at least one measurement.

You heard me right an original Hero version of He-Man's Sword from MOTU is being auctioned on ebay.
I totally wish i had the funds to buy it.
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/42...QitemZ330287953917QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0

Also the hero cosmic key
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/42...QitemZ260318684453QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0

I do have plans to re-sculpt the he-man sword from the pics of the auction

I came so close to bidding on this sword, now i really wish I had.

Hello to all writing for the MASTERS SWORD. I am a new member to this forum but a fan of MOTU as well and I am happy to tell you that I am the current owner of ONE OF THE ACTUAL SWORDS USED IN THE MOVIE. I WILL POST PICTURES of it in due time.
I am a PRODUCTION DESIGNER and have worked with Dolph on 4 occasions and yes, he does have one of the hero blades, but everything was made from aluminium and painted.
I however have a REAL one cast from the origional with forged blade....pics come soon.
So hopefully i will be able to help some fans in accurising their pieces.

Herewith my REAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE_HE-MAN SWORD.
The Second one is the ACTUAL RUBBER STUNT USED IN THE MOVIE.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back