Mass Effect 2 - M-451 FireStorm

Yodajammies

Sr Member
After seeing Zander's phenomenal build of the Matlock, I decided to invest in a scroll saw and take a crack at the FireStorm.

6795177432_bf2341ce59_b.jpg

The 3d model was built by CGJeff. I feel like a broken record, but if you need modeling done commission this guy. He does great work.
6801577057_175e786d04_o.jpg

6814722041_211f7cec5c_b.jpg

6820297211_2d47ace044_b.jpg

6941014549_b6b9e05ef1_b.jpg

Starting to come together -
6933383711_ecfc7f409d_b.jpg

Don't shoot the tank...

On bad days, I would freeze my opponents, than shoot their tanks. I loved doing that.

Wow. That is looking awesome. The model is gorgeous and the speed at which you experienced folks get these projects rolling is crazy. My sad obsession at the moment is Mass Effect props. :)

speed. haha.

No, this guy has been on the workbench for the better part of 2 months now. I've just now gotten to the point where I've made enough progress to start a build thread. It'll be at least another month or two before I'm closing in on finishing this fella.

That looks like it would be right at home in the "hands" of a prawn. ;)

Great looking build. SOLID. That thing looks bulletproof!!

speed. haha.

No, this guy has been on the workbench for the better part of 2 months now. I've just now gotten to the point where I've made enough progress to start a build thread. It'll be at least another month or two before I'm closing in on finishing this fella.

In my world of extreme novice-dom, two months to this point seems awfully speedy to me. :)

Coming along nicely especially the stock, I second how close that design is to a District 9 weapon but it could have just been parallel evolution.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back