Mass Effect 2 - M-451 FireStorm

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yodajammies

Sr Member
After seeing Zander's phenomenal build of the Matlock, I decided to invest in a scroll saw and take a crack at the FireStorm.

The 3d model was built by CGJeff. I feel like a broken record, but if you need modeling done commission this guy. He does great work.

Starting to come together -

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jeyl

Master Member
Don't shoot the tank...

On bad days, I would freeze my opponents, than shoot their tanks. I loved doing that.

AnotherChris

Wow. That is looking awesome. The model is gorgeous and the speed at which you experienced folks get these projects rolling is crazy. My sad obsession at the moment is Mass Effect props. :)

Yodajammies

Sr Member
speed. haha.

No, this guy has been on the workbench for the better part of 2 months now. I've just now gotten to the point where I've made enough progress to start a build thread. It'll be at least another month or two before I'm closing in on finishing this fella.

Noeland

Sr Member
That looks like it would be right at home in the "hands" of a prawn. ;)

Great looking build. SOLID. That thing looks bulletproof!!

AnotherChris

speed. haha.

No, this guy has been on the workbench for the better part of 2 months now. I've just now gotten to the point where I've made enough progress to start a build thread. It'll be at least another month or two before I'm closing in on finishing this fella.
In my world of extreme novice-dom, two months to this point seems awfully speedy to me. :)

Aus Askar

Coming along nicely especially the stock, I second how close that design is to a District 9 weapon but it could have just been parallel evolution.