MASK WINNER DECIDED!

had an idea of a pred getting stranded on a planet, was gonna write it up but never got rnd to it, this guy looks like he may have been stranded for a while, ... ' the lone hunter' or 'the stranded'....., just ideas

You mentioned two names that you liked, so combine them ... The Doom-hunter.

I offer you an offical congratulations for your win, Kotten.

Is someone going to try the same thing for a bio-helmet?

George

You mentioned two names that you liked, so combine them ... The Doom-hunter.

I offer you an offical congratulations for your win, Kotten.

Is someone going to try the same thing for a bio-helmet?

George

Actually uratz and i were discussing that and there might be one in the future.

I will be sculpting on a lifecast and in firm klean klay. If i have to i can always get more because Silpak is less than a mile away from my home! o_O :popcorn:

Thanks everyone for the congratulations

Hmm... the Lone Doom-hunter, stranded Bone crusher/smasher, the Hunters lairs Doomed and stranded Bone crusher - he must have had a tough life :sick:- the Bone hunter Elder, Mr Muffin, Tonkekotten... I dont know. This will last forever. :popcorn:

I am working on colouring the picture, to help you see how everything might look when finished. o_O
Probably going to do different styles/colours etc. so you get the general idea. But Im not so used to the program I am using, so be patient. Might look like crap.
Give me a few days and I will add them here.

Congrats CK! I can't wait to see the actual mask being made!
I'm definitely getting it to mask my Hunters! So who's sculpting it?

Grr, Ok I said I was going to paint the drawing so you would get the GENERAL idea of how he MIGHT look finished.
Because "Doomsday" and skeletal/bone templates was brought up, I did three different paintings on him.
Dont mind the colours (I dont like them, but will not change them.. ok I might do that :popcorn:) the reason was just to see if these ideas would work, or not. Its my first time using the program "Pixia" (which I found on an old CD along with Photoshop that did NOT work on my computer) so my skills on that is not good.
Therefor Im not 100% happy about the colouring and such - but again, that is not the purpose with the pics. :sick:

Click the attachment to see the pics.
If you have any suggestions on how to change him and such, feel free to post and give your ideas. o_O

skanna0003___Bone___The_Judge___alla_tillsammans.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the 1st one in my opinion looks spot on, the other 2 look alittle odd with the big white patches, with your head formation you could theoretically do many different paint schemes on him/her/it o_O

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back