MASK props?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by MegaPrime33, Jul 25, 2006.

1. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

2. Macrossmaster

Macrossmaster Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(MegaPrime33 @ Jul 25 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]1287300[/snapback]</div>
    As much as I depise "Hey, I wanna see that too." posts....er, I wanna see that too. LOL...

Actually as a kid, I was very interested in the "communication watches" they all wore to alert them to return to Boulder Hill. Anyone made (or thinking of?) making one of these? ;)

3. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

... Ohhh I'd really LOVE to have a Cliff Dagger "TORCH" Mask - that for me always was
    the coolest looking of them all ... that Mask just looked so * cool somehow ...

[​IMG]

... oh boy - I wish I had all my MASK Toys back now ... I had them all back then ... :(

4. trekkieb47

trekkieb47 Well-Known Member

My Dad has all of the MASK toys... ALL of them. Most still in their packaging. I wondered why no one has done those helmets yet.

Berry

5. Jumpin Jax

Jumpin Jax Sr Member

Oh dear..........that's such a cool idea it makes me sick.... Talk about a childhood dream.

6. RedTwoX

RedTwoX Sr Member

I hadn't thought about Mask in a long time, but yeah... Mask helmets would be pretty cool. I've never seen any wearable replicas... that does seem odd know that I think about it. I wonder why no one has tackled this.

7. Kylash

Kylash Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

8. B-Movie Zombie

B-Movie Zombie Sr Member

Good idea. I can not remeber his name but the one bad guy that rode the motorcycle - that was a cool helmet. Plus Condor Helmet - Good guys Motorcycle was also cool.
    good times, good times.

9. MegaPrime33

10. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Kylash327 @ Jul 25 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]1287381[/snapback]</div>

Matt Trakker and his Spectrum Mask ...

spectrum.jpg

[​IMG]

1junglist likes this.
  11. MegaPrime33

12. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

... ahhh heck ... right now I really want to give that Torch Mask a try .... got ..to .... resist ..... no ... time .... :D

13. arek

arek Active Member

Who's up for making a 1:1 scale T-Bob?

14. Scapey

Scapey Sr Member

There used to be a child-size wearable Miles Mayhem mask available in the shops - It was a voice-changer that also squirted water.

15. GundamZeppelin

GundamZeppelin Sr Member

LMAO talk about a blast from the past post :lol

16. Ramiel

Ramiel Sr Member

This was one of my favourite cartoons in the 80's (for this reasom me and a good friend of mine are developing a movie adaptation of this cartoon... With Keifer Sutherland as Matt Tracker and Jhon Travolta as Myles Mayem... Silly? :D )
    If someone will make wearable helmets of the main characters I think I will cry.

17. YenChih Lin

YenChih Lin Sr Member

I've scanned my first promo comic of MASK - the cover has very clean and nice sketch of Matt Trakker's Spectrum, which you never got to see in the comics or cartoon - man. I'd love to see the helmet in real.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Arrgh. They've scaled them down - I've got them bigger in size.

BTW: Did you know that the character are based on real people?

Like Lech Walesa as Miles Mayhem?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Frank Zappa as Sly Rax?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Billy Idol as Floyd Malloy... he even got that lips-up thing :eek:
    [​IMG]

18. MegaPrime33

19. FETTCLONE

FETTCLONE Well-Known Member

Still working on a Robotech helmet sculpt right now, but this would be fun to tackle after that. I still remember watching it on Saturdays, and thinking Matt Tracker and Brad got the better vehicles out of the deal. I mean, who doesn't want a helicopter/motorbike?. :lol

Consider it well on my radar. I'll probably take a run at it right after this Robotech helmet gets well on it's way. :angel

20. MegaPrime33