Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I dunno, Wash stayed pretty dead ;)

Yeah, but remember that guy Mal shot in the face and then had Jayne help him dump quite unceremoniously outside the ship in the pilot?

He came back in one of the graphic novels set between the series and the movie. Mal shot him in the other eye, and then in a moment of pure genre savviness, shot him again to make sure he was dead.

Yes it was canon because it detailed why the Hands of Blue were replaced by The Operative for Serenity (Mal and crew killed them too).

Last edited:
So, apparently,
Sif is gonna be back
in the second episode after it comes back. (source)

The storyline apparently has
an as-yet-unnamed villain fighting her, and she gets amnesia
. It'll be interesting to see how that affects the upcoming movies.

What ever happened to tv shows that had a full season? The season started and it ran every week until the season was done. I get tired of all this-it's on this week, it's not on next week, it takes a break for weeks at a time then comes back......crap, just play the whole damn season!!

Seems like the more popular something gets the more drawn out it gets. Big Bang Theory is getting this way, too.

The break is so there aren't repeats. First half was 10 eps in 10 weeks second half is the same (give or take).

As for shows not having new eps every week - been that way for years. We're down to 20-24 eps a season for a show - TV 'season' itself is mid September to mid May - around 32 weeks. Gotta fill it somehow. The other option would be more country music awards shows, and they're waaaay past their limit as it is now :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back