Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I assume the agents were fairly armored, but it didn't look like any shots landed. *I* could have tagged at least one of them, especially once they got outside.

Still, good episode.

Maybe Morita and Triplett' grandfather... Neal McDonough (Dugan) might be pricy for a season long commitment. It would be nice, though...

By the way, anyone notice how they completely skipped over a visual of Nick Fury during the recap?

First thing I noticed was the change in Patton Oswalt's dialogue from the finale.

I remember when folks were complaining that he referred to Coulson as 'Agent', when he should have said 'Director'. Lo & behold, they changed it in the 'Previously On'.

Things lie this make me wonder how things slip through editing, or if it's more of a creative decision that they later regret & decide to amend.

Maybe Morita and Triplett' grandfather... Neal McDonough (Dugan) might be pricy for a season long commitment. It would be nice, though...

By the way, anyone notice how they completely skipped over a visual of Nick Fury during the recap?
I guess they're saving expenses since SLJ gets huge residuals for each appearance. Better to spend the money on Absorbing Man FX.

I'm not up to date on my Marvel, what was the item they took from Hydra in the beginning, and what was in the crate? It almost looks like a human arm

It might have been the blue alien corpse that they used to extract blood from in order to bring Coulson back.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back