Mandalorian Beskar Safe Prop

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey folks

has anybody started thinking about building a fully functional Beskar Safe from Season 1?

there is a guy on youtube (not sure if hes a member here) who has done a really impressive fully functional one.

PROTOTYPE

WORKING

EXTRA FEATURES

it seems this 1 of a kind will go up on ebay shortly and im sure if a hefty amount.

anybody think about taking this on and doing a run?

Agreed quite the price tag. Its does look great lights, sound working panels the works. I wonder if Hasbro will just say the hell with it lets to do a Beskar Safe Black Series with all the bells and whistle for a better price. One can hope.

im surprised nobody here has proposed an interest post for this prop...

i love it and its wonderful referencing for star wars fans.

While the model and .stl file are out my league... the electronics dont look to be that difficult by any means..

I guess your paying for the modeling time.. LOL :)

Still a pretty awesome prop all around. :)

Found this thread on the RPF under a different search...L. Sometimes it’s all the wording.

Also found this on Thingiverse. It’s still a work in progress but it’s a start.

Last edited:
Yeah that is my camtono. I only made a couple of them. As for electronics and all, I've heard many people say "looks easy". All I can say is go for it. It wasnt easy on my end, lots of modeling, fixing, buying components that didnt work, retooling, etc. At any rate, been building props since 1999 so what do I know.

I'd love to see an easier build but this thing takes a lot of TLC to get right. The price tag, yes is high, I dont see another one out there. And I dont really want to make anymore since they take ~2 months to build. My time is worth more than people appear to want to pay. In the end, I recommend people that want one to go for it and start building!

Yeah that is my camtono. I only made a couple of them. As for electronics and all, I've heard many people say "looks easy". All I can say is go for it. It wasnt easy on my end, lots of modeling, fixing, buying components that didnt work, retooling, etc. At any rate, been building props since 1999 so what do I know.

I'd love to see an easier build but this thing takes a lot of TLC to get right. The price tag, yes is high, I dont see another one out there. And I dont really want to make anymore since they take ~2 months to build. My time is worth more than people appear to want to pay. In the end, I recommend people that want one to go for it and start building!
People don't appreciate the work involved into making this kind of prop (or any prop for that matter). I found your prop to be very professional and worth every penny (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back