Unlimited Run Maltese Falcon

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm extending my run of Maltese Falcons and have added new finished and hot-forged bronze.

Maltese Falcon noir.jpgBlackbird small.jpgMF 4.JPGMF 10.JPG

Group addy.jpgBronze360.jpgPrice list.jpg
CopperCopper A.jpgCopper B.jpg

Smuggler's Bird Smugger A.jpgSmugger B.jpg

Hot Forged Bronze Hot Forged Bronze.jpg

Resin Blackbird (4lbs): Solid resin painted in satin black: $220

Weighted Blackbird (18lbs): Physically identical to the Resin Blackbird but internally weighted with bonded steel shot. $330

Cold Cast Bronze Dingus: Cold-cast bronze and weighted: $420

Real Bronze Dingus: Hollow Hot forged bronze: $800
Solid Hot Forged Bronze: $1450
Smuggler's Bird Hot Forged Bronze: $1050

Cold Cast Copper: $250 (unweighted)

Smuggler's Bird (secret compartment): $450

Custom requests are welcome and are priced on an individual basis. Frequent customs include hidden compartments, 24k gold plating, and exotic weathered finishes.

Turn around time is about 2 weeks for Blackbirds and 4 weeks for most others.

To order, post here and/or PM me with your details (name, shipping address, etc). I invoice through Paypal (same thing as Ebay with an easy "Pay Now" button) and I guarantee everything I make. If it's not acceptable for any reason, send it back for a full refund.

And now that these are back up on the RPF I can geek out because two of these now reside in the offices of "Better Call Saul",including the desk of Vince Gilligan himself. Didn't want to name-drop but that's just too awesome to not blab. :D

Last edited:
Wow, that's very cool about Vince Gilligan having these.

I have 2, if you're on the fence, go for it. High quality craftsmanship and stunning in the hand.

Thanks Oz

What is the cost for the secret compartment? Can you do that in conjunction with weighting? I've got your CCB one, and love it, but have been considering one of your resin weighted ones.

What is the cost for the secret compartment? Can you do that in conjunction with weighting? I've got your CCB one, and love it, but have been considering one of your resin weighted ones.

The cost depends on how complex it is. The basic formula is the cost of the donor bird + the extra labor needed to make the compartment. Some were as simple as a cubby-hole in the bottom, while others had to be completely undetectable with magnetic latches, steel plates, and air tight compartments. One of these days I want to do one with a lift off head on a hinge that hides a button or a cigar dispenser.

And yes, I've made weighted falcons with compartments.

One of these days I want to do one with a lift off head on a hinge that hides a button or a cigar dispenser.

Oh man, just imagining a big red button in the neck of a Maltese Falcon is just too awesome for me to comprehend. haha

Seriously, if anyone is even considering one of these, make the plunge. Oz's work is second to none and his dingus is a work of art. (Never thought I'd say that about another man)

-Nick

Oh man, just imagining a big red button in the neck of a Maltese Falcon is just too awesome for me to comprehend. haha

Seriously, if anyone is even considering one of these, make the plunge. Oz's work is second to none and his dingus is a work of art. (Never thought I'd say that about another man)

-Nick

I could not agree more. My Oz falcon is wonderful. I wished he'd at least signed the bottom of it. It looks great on my desk- here's some not so great pics.

22439331942_d4d27fd34d_k.jpg

I had m weighted bronze down tonight. Probably be in the market for a weighted resin with secret compartment in near future

I'm having a flash sale to raise money for a show. Finished resin Blackbirds are now $150 shipped in the US. International orders are $150 +$15 off shipping.

Oz

It is my search for a good Maltese Falcon that finally led me to join the RPF after years of thinking about it, and here we are.

Question: How much do the standard resin and weighted versions weigh respectively? Thanks!

I think I need to get my eyes checked.... or I have seen WAAAAAAAY to much Star Wars on the site lately.

I was browsing and saw the sales thread title and thought, "ha.... Oz is now making Millennium Falcons?" :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back