Maltese Falcon Spade and Archer Office (cg)

1614020000304.png

got a couple more items done today...

Thanks!

heh I'm a purist, the dingus was only ever in the office in that bundle.

But really, I've thought about having a bundle on the desk with the beak or head peeking out. Feels like the bird itself has as many details to get right as the office, and better sculptors than I haven't tackled it to perfection, so I'll likely leave that bit alone.... but we'll see!

Those images are fantastic, I never knew that software could produce such detail. Always loved the Maltese Falcon for it's bold use of a single small set for big chunks of the movie and these renders are really evocative.

That lighter looks very good...but the hat resting on its brim is a big no-no. Hang it on the coat hanger for the love of Pete ;) :D (y)

Looking good, do you think the round shape on the side of the mystery intercom in this picture is part of it, or just an object sitting next to it?

Attachments

• DESK.jpg
    DESK.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 100
Looking good, do you think the round shape on the side of the mystery intercom in this picture is part of it, or just an object sitting next to it?

huh! good catch. It very well might be something on the side of it, I can't really see it being any of the other objects on the desk... hmm.

yeah that looks about right, the circle looks to be a earpiece, as seen on other intercoms of the era, as you have certainly seen.

Do you mind if I share that rendering on a telephone collector forum I'm a member of? I'm trying to get more expert eyes on the identification problem.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back