Mad Max: Fury Road - Model Vehicles

JPCOdessa70

Hi All!

Found this in the net, want to share it here to inspire those who are interested..

LOVE These models.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/we-want-these-mad-max-fury-road-model-cars-so-badly-photo-gallery-96906.html
we-want-these-mad-max-fury-road-model-cars-so-badly-photo-gallery_10.jpg

Great pics, greatest movie probably since the Empire Strikes Back. Already started on a 1:64 scale gigahorse and these pictures will really help!

Yes, seeing those really make me wanna to build them, especially the DOOF WAGON! I was thinking of using an actual speaker and MP3 player hidden inside
and it would play the Mad max tunes loud...making the hanging guitar guy shake his stuff...:):):)

Yeah, this movie was awesome. I heard good things and expected a lot and was still blown away. And yes, the whole time I was thinking I'd love to have models of some of those rigs.

--Alex

Great looking builds.
Must just be me, but I hated the movie. I even watched it a 2nd time just to make sure. And yes I still didn't like it.
No offence to anyone, just a personal opinion

The ones made for the movie or the commissions you are making ?.

Oh, the ones I'm working on. I'd love to know the scale of the ones pictured in the original post... looks to be about the same size as the batmobile rc that they used in the Christian Bale movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Great looking builds.
Must just be me, but I hated the movie. I even watched it a 2nd time just to make sure. And yes I still didn't like it.
No offence to anyone, just a personal opinion

It's all good, I liked the movie but thought it was gonna be more... Mad Maxy? Maybe if there is a sequel it'll be more Mad Maxy, lol.

Haven't see the film yet, waiting until it is available on a streaming service.
I do like the way over the top vehicle designs- not sure if it is ever addressed in movie but how did a bunch of psychotic nut jobs get the ability to do such exotic engineering? A lot of those vehicles would challenge a full custom shop with every resource our modern society would offer. In a post apocalyptic wasteland they would be quite a feat to engineer.

Haven't see the film yet, waiting until it is available on a streaming service.
I do like the way over the top vehicle designs- not sure if it is ever addressed in movie but how did a bunch of psychotic nut jobs get the ability to do such exotic engineering? A lot of those vehicles would challenge a full custom shop with every resource our modern society would offer. In a post apocalyptic wasteland they would be quite a feat to engineer.

Basically, it's resources. Those said nut jobs are ran by Immortan Joe, who is powerful because he controls the water supply. Between stealing whatever they come across from whomever they come across, it's also safe to say that they never toss anything away. In short, it's a branding thing that they're able to do for Immotan Joe's fleet with whatever they have available.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back