Limited Run Machined mystery wedge, lens focusing knobs and other macro-binoculars parts

Will there will be any more focusing knobs available in the future?
Hi, as a mater of fact, I have started to see this morning if I could do a bit more after your message. I'll keep everyone posted if they are a success or if I give up on making additional ones. I'm really not a fan of leaving my clients empty handed, so i'll try my best :)
cheers

alright,
so, yes, I will have 24 more focusing knobs for sale soon :) still need to clean their faces, bevel them, drill them and thread them here.
that being said, I will only release them at the same time as the stainless steel clips, just to try to handle my stock better and have parts that go together in stock at the same time :)
cheers
IMG_20220711_192907.jpg

Just bumping this thread as well to say that everything is back in stock with the added macrobinoculars stainless steel belt clips :)

Boom bought my long clip (stunt)
That verbiage really confused me
hi,
just replying here as well even though this is not the thread for the clips,
for anyone else wondering, the "stunt" variation is not the long clip, the long clip is available on a second page on the website. I released 3 versions:
IMG_20220715_210143.jpg

Hello guys, wanted to give a little update on this, I have worked hard to try to provide a bit of a one stop place for macros parts with those small runs and have just managed to secure a cool little batch of small tab EIAJ plugs as well, I will be listing the cool and special ones (long tabs, NOS, green tabs) in the junkyard directly in a few days as I am still waiting for a few more cool ones, but I have added a good bunch of small tabs connectors for 50€ on my website directly as a more "long term solution" :)

You'll now find readily available on my website all those parts for your macros :)
DSC_0992.JPG

I hope you'll enjoy!
cheers

Last edited:
Hello guys, wanted to give a little update on this, I have worked hard to try to provide a bit of a one stop place for macros parts with those small runs and have just managed to secure a cool little batch of small tab EIAJ plugs as well, I will be listing the cool and special ones (long tabs, NOS, green tabs) in the junkyard directly in a few days as I am still waiting for a few more cool ones, but I have added a good bunch of small tabs connectors for 60€ on my website directly as a more "long term solution" :)

You'll now find readily available on my website all those parts for your macros :)
View attachment 1611642

I hope you'll enjoy!
cheers
What is the current consensus on the most accurate EIAJ plug?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back