M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Nice work!!!

On the scope rail don't forget there are computer chips near the front. I think they have 14 legs (7 on each side) and they include the boards socket they sit in

I have a Jedifather cast I've been working on and that's one of my favorite detailsView attachment 1019570
Yes,,, i found a great modern replacement... i actually use them in my tshirtgun launcher controllers
IMG_8899_zps97ihg6wr.jpg

Is it crazy that the thing I am most excited about with these Mauser replicas, is the possibility of finally having accurate replacement grips??? :unsure:

It's an integrated circuit, which is what was used on some of the real props. This is a 16 pin, they used 14 pin. I do have some 14 pin, just need the little socket for one.

Based on the height of the IC on the screen used blasters that I have seen in reference photos, I personally do not think a socket is used. It looks like the pins are trimmed down and its glued directly to the scope. However that may depend of the variation you are building....there are a lot of different ones.

EDIT!! I just looked at reference photos again...it seems the one you replicated does have a socket....ignore my comment :/

It's an integrated circuit, which is what was used on some of the real props. This is a 16 pin, they used 14 pin. I do have some 14 pin, just need the little socket for one.

I know what it is, but was not sure you used a real one or a resin part, since they also used resin cast scopes with resin top. I never used one on my conversion

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back