M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
More good news on the leia build,, injection molding has begun. the first few test shots have been done...

IMG_6500(1).jpg

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sedgley? That's a term I haven't heard in connection with Chewbacca's bowcaster before. What is it in reference to?
thats the flare gun for the boba pistol... sorry my thread is jum ping quit a bit... lots of projects happening..
Liea
bowcaster
boba pistol
ect

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Almost done shipping next week,,,,,,,,,,, all those who are in the pre sale are going to be very surprised. benifits to early purchase...

View attachment 1547135
Question for you Chris, with your scaling, does it seem like they used a real flare pistol or machined it all from scratch? Also, if it's true, would your parts be able to fit a real Sedgley? Great job on the scope, I SWEAR that is a found part, the red dot reminds me of the M38A2 tank scopes with the red window for illumination

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Question for you Chris, with your scaling, does it seem like they used a real flare pistol or machined it all from scratch? Also, if it's true, would your parts be able to fit a real Sedgley? Great job on the scope, I SWEAR that is a found part, the red dot reminds me of the M38A2 tank scopes with the red window for illumination
Hard to say , but i think they scanned and changed the parts like im doing. there is no way to retro the real one and make it look like this.. the grip in too diff and the barrel tapers are wrong... who knows lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.