Luna's Ultimate Spider-Man Build, Orhadar Print. [Pic Heavy]

PSA: I frickin' love this photo.

LSKgYHy.jpg

Carry on.

This might be a long shot, but has anyone found an alternate shoe? Apparently they have stopped making the "churchill" and I'm having trouble finding something that looks like a good replacement.

This might be a long shot, but has anyone found an alternate shoe? Apparently they have stopped making the "churchill" and I'm having trouble finding something that looks like a good replacement.
There are tons of alternate shoe options--this thread isn't meant to be "this is the only way to build a suit," it's merely "here's how MY suit was made."
Flossy plimsoles, kung fu slippers, tuxedo slippers, boxing shoes, wrestling shoes, zenni slippers, neoprene wetsuit feet----there are many many options to get a sleek inner shoe structure.
Heck, if I were making a project along these lines today, I'd just order through RPC studios, which installs sleek shoes FOR you.

Hey there Lunaman, I'm new to the forums here, and I'm wondering which lenses you got form Tjack. I know you got the ASM2 lenses, but did you get the regular size or the optional "large" size? I'm planning on eventually making my own suit, and I want your style lenses, but I don't know exactly which ones you exactly, because the size that you have for your suit fits perfectly and I'd like to make my size the same! Thank you! ^^

Hey there Lunaman, I'm new to the forums here, and I'm wondering which lenses you got form Tjack. I know you got the ASM2 lenses, but did you get the regular size or the optional "large" size? I'm planning on eventually making my own suit, and I want your style lenses, but I don't know exactly which ones you exactly, because the size that you have for your suit fits perfectly and I'd like to make my size the same! Thank you! ^^
These are the 'large' size, mate. Cheers.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back