lukes lightsaber

Hewitt

Could someone please let me no of some places that offer replicas of Lukes, A New Hope Lightsaber. Any help would be appreciated

Chris

The Best way is to purchase a real Graflex flash on eBay and convert it using a Yodahouse kit. The Master Replicas piece is an accurate piece and it is licensed which insures that it will keep it's value as a collectible over time. Jeff Parks makes a good replica but he had ripped off a member here and is not considered a good member in standing with most here. From time to time you will see replicas offered here on the Junkyard as well.

I highly doubt you'll find the Yodahouse kit available nowadays ... so for a real G R A F L E X project may I recommend the more accurate kit by http://wannawanga.com/products/luke-anh-complete-set/ ... Parks is indeed the next best thing for a replica flashgun and you can even ask for
a non converted one and then do the conversion yourself with the kit mentioned above :)

Chaim

Blast-Tech is almost out of business ... he's only selling left-over bits and pieces if any ... and his T-track is rubber not hard extruded plastic as is Gino's and Roy's, which is more screen-accurate.

Chaim

I held off on buying the MR until very late in the game, in the hopes that I would find a real graflex at a decent price. When I finally bit the bullet and purchased MR's New Hope version I was pleasantly surprised at the build quality. No floppy ears, no rattling parts and the saber has a real nice weight to it making it feel like a real saber. I agree that you can't beat the real thing, but I can attest that the MR is a beautiful alternative.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back