Luke's Dagobah lamp.

Another one of those OT pieces that we all feel like we should know what it comes from! So odd... Yet you feel like you KNOW you've seen it before!

All I know is Rylo is da man fo da job if it was just a fabricated/machined piece.

Can't wait to see what you come up with brother! :)

I've always wanted to have a working one of these lying around for the assorted task. It looks like something that could be easily cobbled together with existing parts from the hardware store. My company sells lots of odds and ends, so I"m sure I could easily find a pen light that I could turn into one of these. Looking forward to whatever Rylo does, though!

You should get right on that, man. I'd love to see what you come up with.

I don't really care for replicas that somewhat resemble a given item if you close one eye and squint with the other. In my exp. that's what trying to cobble a prop together of hardware store parts yields.

I often see posts suggesting such things as 'easily done with this or that' or 'simple enough, etc.' Oddly, we seldom see any examples of the work after the suggestion has been made. Sure, there's a one-off here and there (as mentioned above) but nothing I'd call an 'exact replica.'

Good luck with that and please share the fruit of your efforts as you make progress. :thumbsup

I've always wanted to have a working one of these lying around for the assorted task. It looks like something that could be easily cobbled together with existing parts from the hardware store. My company sells lots of odds and ends, so I"m sure I could easily find a pen light that I could turn into one of these. Looking forward to whatever Rylo does, though!

Thanks, man!

Another one of those OT pieces that we all feel like we should know what it comes from! So odd... Yet you feel like you KNOW you've seen it before!

All I know is Rylo is da man fo da job if it was just a fabricated/machined piece.

Can't wait to see what you come up with brother! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back