Luke's Dagobah lamp.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just looking for some solid reference on Luke's little Dagobah lamp that Yoda tried to jack. Thinking I might like to have a machined one on the shelf.:thumbsup

Thanks.

-Rylo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think I remember that. I plan on machining mine so I'm really just looking for a few good sceen caps. Hoping someone might have something new.

Thanks

A few years back there was a research thread on it but I don't think much info was gleaned.

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The very best reference shots I've ever seen were actually posted here, by 'James Kenobi 1138':

I was somewhat amazed at how close I had gotten with my attempt.

EDIT: Oops, catch already posted mine.

Last edited:

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Really cool, great job! I, too, have always wondered about dagobah props. So, nobody found where this came from? hmm, time to dig

Chr2win

It's cool to see some of the more obscure props being done. Looking forward to seeing this come to light (no pun intended!).

hyperdyne

Sr Member
That lamp is still in the LFL archives, I saw it when I was there. Still had the bulb and wires running down it. It didnt look like anything off the shelf but who knows...

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm going to tinker with this between other jobs.

Thanks again for the pics.

-Rylo

Last edited:

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been messing with this as time permits. I'll let you know when the junkyard thread will be going up. :thumbsup

-Rylo