Limited Run Luke's ANH Macrobinocular Machined Triangle Piece

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Never got enough interest to run these, sorry!

UPDATE - Limited Run - Luke
ANH Luke Macro Marco Triangle on side of the transition box. Will be a machined solid raw aluminum triangle with a raised circle to mount the Eumig stamped cap (cap not included), 5mm open ended face to add a solid piece of aluminum or your own mesh, Eumig plastic honeycomb, or any artistic license you'd like to on the large end. A threaded mounting hole will be on the back side to mount through the transition box with a 6/32 screw. The pictures below of the triangle on my build which is not a machined piece, but will give you an idea of the size and look. This one is more difficult to CNC than my Droid Caller top cap, the machinist needs to make some fixtures to hold the billet first and wants to wait for a commitment from me on how many I'd need before running a sample. If your interested, post up. Thanks!

Revised Lower Pricing

$35 shipped domestic
$45 shipped international

Chad
Tatooine Machine

IMG_2939_zpsv652vubn.jpg

IMG_2940_zpseva8oxut.jpg

IMG_2941_zpssb0zspej.jpg

Interest List - I can run this with 25 on the list!

1. Red Hawk x 2
2. teecrooz
3. SubLevel5
4. Bbabylonia20
5. Darthgarth
6. timw1031
7. Hopkinsc1
8. ApostleofColor
9. Saranac
10. Veektohr
11. Cizen X 2
12. Baptizer
13. Tomm1999
14. nailuj
15. MANDINGALOW
16. turok96
17. xbadcardx
18. kurtyboy
20. bill fimm
21. temponaut
22. SiMan
23. Jterrace10
24. BeggarsCanyom
25. RoyDeckard
26. cjdesign
27. Sherman Archibald
28. TK-326
29. tk2647
30. magaly
31. ventuoguy x 2-3
32. bbmonster
33. DrkSideTndncies
34. Edraven99
35. Vaderman
36. JoeG

Attachments

• DSCF6952_zpsvnflwwmz.jpg
    DSCF6952_zpsvnflwwmz.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 325
  • DSCF6951_zpsffyarptv.jpg
    DSCF6951_zpsffyarptv.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCF6948_zpsb7a2wiqx.jpg
    DSCF6948_zpsb7a2wiqx.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Revised Lower Pricing -

Made some tweaks on how to better use the billet aluminum and it dropped the price some, Thanks! I want some input on height and length, let’s hear it, I'm all ears!

Tatooine Machine

Last edited:
Interested... Chad do we know if the screen prop Wedge had a solid bottom face or mesh, I could not find any reference images, thanks...

Interested... Chad do we know if the screen prop Wedge had a solid bottom face or mesh, I could not find any reference images, thanks...

I cannot seem to find a good photo either Ian, I’d like one so it’s as accurate as possible. Any input is appreciated and welcome, please!

Last edited:
Wednesday interest bump. I’ve been sent a few screen grabs of this part that I had not seen before and it looks like a solid piece without an open end. I’ll have the shop require this again and update soon, thanks for the help!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back