Luke's ANH droid caller

cdyoung

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone. Quick question. How was the d-ring attached to Luke's droid caller in ANH, the bulb cover or the metal clip? I looked on partsofsw, and it states the d-ring was drilled through the bulb cover, but I can't find any definitive photos.

Thanks for any any help.

I think I have some screencaps on my other computer and will post later...
If I remember correctly it was something like this in the bulb hole (bigger ring of course) and the metal clip is missing on his caller:
1618674536595.png

But Luke has at least 2 distinctive callers, not sure if both are attached the same

That’s great. Yes, I’d love to see whatever photos you could share. I was wondering if I missed something definitive from a promotional photo somewhere.

The D ring attached at the bulb socket.

search eBay with this description -

New! Star Wars Luke Skywalker/Jawa Droid Caller Belt Attachment Hook Accessory

The D ring attached at the bulb socket.

search eBay with this description -

New! Star Wars Luke Skywalker/Jawa Droid Caller Belt Attachment Hook Accessory
Little warning - this fits only flashes that were with the small plastic side bulb (not the bigger brass ones). And even on the plastic ones it's not a very secure fit (tired mine on 2) to support the weight of the flash hanging on it, but for display should be ok.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back