Luke ROTJ Yuma Metal Stunt saber

Here is the yuma rubber stunt i guess? This one clearly has a graflex lever

DSC01481Large.jpg

DSC01480Large.jpg

DSC01476Large.jpg

DSC01483Large.jpg

Last edited:
That one and the one from when he jumps from barge to barge have bent emitters so i guess its resin or rubber.

Edit , here is the bent emitter from when he jumps

DSC01426Large.jpg

Last edited:
It may be resin or rubber. I forgot that the nipple on the Shared Stunt emitter was removed before it left the UK.

The emitter could also be bent in those pics because it was a separate piece on the Shared Stunt and V2 (the skinny neck under the emitter is wrapped in tape).

It may be resin or rubber. I forgot that the nipple on the Shared Stunt emitter was removed before it left the UK.

The emitter could also be bent in those pics because it was a separate piece on the Shared Stunt and V2 (the skinny neck under the emitter is wrapped in tape).

Is there any chance it could be a lightweight wooden hilt? Am I right in thinking the masters for the V2 and stunts were wooden? The picture of him scrabbling up the side of the barge, the forward rings and neck look like duffed up scratched flakey painted wood to me.

As far as I'm concerned it was copper too. If it were brass I feel like it wouldn't contrast as much with the environment they were filming in.

That "Barge Climbing saber" While having the details of a graflex clamp, It looks to be all one solid piece. I do believe it was a cast of something with a nipple and a graflex clamp. I can't for the life of me explain the terrible paint job - considering the black on the emitter, grip and "booster" section, this could be a cast from late ANH era.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back