Limited Run Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber- based on the new info from SWCA (UPDATE PG 37)

Re: Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber- based on the new info from SWCA

I'm on board Dan! Thank you for this, it's absolutely nuts.

Aw heck put me down please, with a d-ring too! This will be my first lightsaber!

I'm in, please add my name to the list

I'm in the UK but assuming that postage for 1 hollow saber isn't going to be too high :lol

I'm in, please add my name to the list

I'm in the UK but assuming that postage for 1 hollow saber isn't going to be too high :lol

Shouldn't be too bad. I haven't checked out prices yet. But last time I sold sabers I think it was something like $15.00

add me for one saber please. Beautiful work!! Subaru.

Well it looks like we're on our way to hit 30 by morning. That being the case, I think I'll probably leave the sign up open for a day or so and expand the run size so that everyone who wants to get in on this will have a chance and so that people who aren't insomniacs don't get left out in the cold. :)

Shouldn't be too bad. I haven't checked out prices yet. But last time I sold sabers I think it was something like $15.00

sounds good, hopefully it's around that then :)

been waiting for this run since your original interest thread & it's looking really good, can't wait

I will need a D-Ring too please

regards the diamond knurled cones I've found the Transcriptors website but I can't see anywhere on there to buy the cones (unless I'm looking in the wrong place)

found an an image of one that links to their site but it just takes you to their homepage

what am I doing wrong? Or have we already bought them all up:lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

I'm going to e-mail them and ask about that. Also, Kurtyboy gave me measurements off some of his vintage Transcriptor knobs. So, I might just go ahead and get a quote from my shop for these too, depending on what Transcriptors says.

Dan

Ah, why overnight (ok...overnight here in germany)

Hope I'm not too late.
Please put me down for one, too.
It was hard to wait for your run. Couldn't come too late now :wacko

Wow. These are going fast. I will leave this open for a little while more, since I don't want people who've been waiting a while to miss out. But since I'm putting up my own money for this, and since I have a limited amount of cash to invest in this project right now, I don't think I'll be able to do much more then 40 of these at a time.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back