Luke Hero ESB Tape Question

Hi Thibault,

No need to lie, your friends won't probably even know the differences, hence you can boast freely that it is accurate . . . from a certain point of view :lol

And for your next inquiry please post some pictures of your grips to show us what you mean here, okay :D

-Chaim

Damn...
My english is so horrible :lol ???

img1055t.jpg
[/URL]

You see what I mean...

I think that the border must be cut and not roundness ...

Hi Thibault,

T-track seems just fine to me ... are the T-tracks plastic or rubber? Original T-track was black plastic used in old cupboards. Gino sells them in the junkyard if you want real accurate T-track replicas. Which can be filed (straight/curved) whatever you prefere.

Nice crystal core by the way. Where are the pins in the front hole and the missing screw near the glass eye :confused

-Chaim

Last edited:
Indeed the edges of the T-track in ANH were more straight filed/cut. However they could have been filed more round lateron in production to make them more easy to handle and prevent injuries from the sharp edges. Mark Hamill seemed to have mentioned in an interview his complaints about handling the lightsaber because of the hard plastic T-track and would have liked it very much if the propmakers had used rubber grips instead :lol

ESB were not cut at all with the exception of the holes for the screws/rivets. And the T-track on the Vader ROTJ Graflex was rounded off.

-Chaim

Last edited:
If you ask me, the straight edges are less comfortable than the slants. :) Thibault, do a search for Gino's T-track thread. He has a tutorial for each kind of saber.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back