LOST Virgin Mary Statue

THEWRAPOFCONS

I am looking for a virgin mary statue like the one in Eko's plane, has anyone identified these yet? Can someone post screencaps? Looking to get one or make one if I can get some good refrence pics

These are the best I could come up with right at the moment, but I'll go back through some episodes and see if there's anything better to be had. :)

statue3.jpg

statue4.jpg

statue5.jpg

Originally posted by Pilot@Jan 30 2006, 07:02 PM
These are the best I could come up with right at the moment, but I'll go back through some episodes and see if there's anything better to be had. :)

statue3.jpg

statue4.jpg

statue5.jpg

[snapback]1172167[/snapback]​
thank you very much

OK I found a supplier, if anyone is intrested I can do a run of these cmplete with stash inside :) Let me know what ya think.

Here is the statue I found.

LOst.jpg

Originally posted by THEWRAPOFCONS@Jan 31 2006, 01:46 PM
OK I found a supplier, if anyone is intrested I can do a run of these cmplete with stash inside :) Let me know what ya think.

Here is the statue I found.
catholicfreeshipping_1882_10825755.jpg

[snapback]1172687[/snapback]​

Brown sugar, just like the show, right?
Of course your could charge more if there was the other stash ;) :lol

Originally posted by Reverend Scapegoat@Jan 31 2006, 12:40 PM
Much as I'd love one...
How in the hell are you planning to ship them?.?.
[snapback]1172725[/snapback]​
I will cross that brige when I come to it, it may just be a case finding out the correct way to do it. I am sure its possible to do without incedent

I would think that shipping them with little baggies of sugar in side could mean a lot of them opened up and broken by customs officials if shipping out of country. I imagine sugar will look the same as other things on x-ray...lol

Interested.

I figured these were a mass produced found item and was planning on doing some digging myself, but if the price is right, I'll let you do all the work :)

Although, I'd take mine clean and detail it myself.

Let us know what price you come up with.

Steve

So I guess the safest way to do it is to let the buyer do their own stash, I will be weathering this sucker and doing a repaint and we can see how they turn out

How would one put their own stash inside anyway? I think it'd be cool to have two, one of them busted open with the "stash", the other not busted.

Originally posted by dr_slurpee@Jan 31 2006, 12:58 PM
How would one put their own stash inside anyway? I think it'd be cool to have two, one of them busted open with the "stash", the other not busted.
[snapback]1172743[/snapback]​
There is a Quarter sized hole in the bottom, or at least there will be :)

If you're interested in putting the stash inside, it would be simple enough to break open a hole in the bottom of the base, stick your baggies inside, plaser it up and smooth it back down.

Originally posted by misterfusion@Jan 31 2006, 01:01 PM
If you're interested in putting the stash inside, it would be simple enough to break open a hole in the bottom of the base, stick your baggies inside, plaser it up and smooth it back down.
[snapback]1172745[/snapback]​
The statues them selves will be made from plaster so you 100% correct :)

Whats the point of putting stash anyway?
You'll either display it broken..with stach unleashed..or unbroken complete without showing the stash

Originally posted by xmart@Jan 31 2006, 01:05 PM
Whats the point of putting stash anyway?
You'll either display it broken..with stach unleashed..or unbroken complete without showing the stash
[snapback]1172749[/snapback]​

"Stash Unleashed" did that star Jet Li and Tommy Chong?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back