LOST Virgin Mary Statue

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
I am looking for a virgin mary statue like the one in Eko's plane, has anyone identified these yet? Can someone post screencaps? Looking to get one or make one if I can get some good refrence pics
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pilot

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are the best I could come up with right at the moment, but I'll go back through some episodes and see if there's anything better to be had. :)





 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by Pilot@Jan 30 2006, 07:02 PM
These are the best I could come up with right at the moment, but I'll go back through some episodes and see if there's anything better to be had. :)






[snapback]1172167[/snapback]​
thank you very much
 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
OK I found a supplier, if anyone is intrested I can do a run of these cmplete with stash inside :) Let me know what ya think.

Here is the statue I found.

 
Originally posted by THEWRAPOFCONS@Jan 31 2006, 01:46 PM
OK I found a supplier, if anyone is intrested I can do a run of these cmplete with stash inside :) Let me know what ya think.

Here is the statue I found.

[snapback]1172687[/snapback]​
Brown sugar, just like the show, right?
Of course your could charge more if there was the other stash ;) :lol
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting. Would they come weathered. How would I know there was something inside? :)
 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by clutch@Jan 31 2006, 12:14 PM
Interesting.  Would they come weathered.  How would I know there was something inside? :)
[snapback]1172708[/snapback]​
Yes they would come weathered.
 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by Reverend Scapegoat@Jan 31 2006, 12:40 PM
Much as I'd love one...
How in the hell are you planning to ship them?.?.
[snapback]1172725[/snapback]​
I will cross that brige when I come to it, it may just be a case finding out the correct way to do it. I am sure its possible to do without incedent
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dr_slurpee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would think that shipping them with little baggies of sugar in side could mean a lot of them opened up and broken by customs officials if shipping out of country. I imagine sugar will look the same as other things on x-ray...lol
 

misterfusion

Sr Member
Interested.

I figured these were a mass produced found item and was planning on doing some digging myself, but if the price is right, I'll let you do all the work :)

Although, I'd take mine clean and detail it myself.

Let us know what price you come up with.

Steve
 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
So I guess the safest way to do it is to let the buyer do their own stash, I will be weathering this sucker and doing a repaint and we can see how they turn out
 

dr_slurpee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How would one put their own stash inside anyway? I think it'd be cool to have two, one of them busted open with the "stash", the other not busted.
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by dr_slurpee@Jan 31 2006, 12:58 PM
How would one put their own stash inside anyway? I think it'd be cool to have two, one of them busted open with the "stash", the other not busted.
[snapback]1172743[/snapback]​
There is a Quarter sized hole in the bottom, or at least there will be :)
 

misterfusion

Sr Member
If you're interested in putting the stash inside, it would be simple enough to break open a hole in the bottom of the base, stick your baggies inside, plaser it up and smooth it back down.
 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by misterfusion@Jan 31 2006, 01:01 PM
If you're interested in putting the stash inside, it would be simple enough to break open a hole in the bottom of the base, stick your baggies inside, plaser it up and smooth it back down.
[snapback]1172745[/snapback]​
The statues them selves will be made from plaster so you 100% correct :)
 

xmart

Well-Known Member
Whats the point of putting stash anyway?
You'll either display it broken..with stach unleashed..or unbroken complete without showing the stash
 

THEWRAPOFCONS

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by xmart@Jan 31 2006, 01:05 PM
Whats the point of putting stash anyway?
You'll either display it broken..with stach unleashed..or unbroken complete without showing the stash
[snapback]1172749[/snapback]​
"Stash Unleashed" did that star Jet Li and Tommy Chong?
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Top