LOST Lotto Ticket Free paper prop!

<div class='quotetop'>(Gus Weber @ Jun 26 2006, 04:15 AM) [snapback]1268239[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(turok96 @ Jun 26 2006, 01:07 AM) [snapback]1268233[/snapback]
Any pics of the ticket used in the show?
[/b]

Yup, here:

Cya

Gus
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the pic Gus. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(seven @ Jun 26 2006, 02:04 AM) [snapback]1268293[/snapback]</div>
is that really what the ticket says that he holds up?
[/b]

No. If you look at the screencap, you can clearly see that it's just gibberish on the screen-used one.

Great work on the ticket. Other than the gibberish the only mistake I can see is that the white watermarked letters in the background of the ticket should be "ML", not "MJ"

<div class='quotetop'>(dr_slurpee @ Jun 26 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]1268427[/snapback]</div>
Great work on the ticket. Other than the gibberish the only mistake I can see is that the white watermarked letters in the background of the ticket should be "ML", not "MJ"
[/b]

Man, i made this prop, and i haven seen that, great eye, ill modify it now, to bad its printed already, heheh.

And for the writing part, i added info that i got from an elvis presley looto ticket, and i did the writing to match the one on the episode, here are my lost props:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=112496

Cya

Gus

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back