Looking for Trek TOS bridge panel graphic

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've looked everywhere and I'm coming up with nothing.
What I'm looking for is the graphic next to the turbolift of the Enterprise top and side view in red. I'm really surprised no one has done one up yet in full size in the free paper props section. :confused

It's the same diagram of the ship as this graphic, which started out on the Bridge Engineering station (I think, or one of the consoles anyway) and then was featured in "Day of the Dove"

HULLPRESSCOMPTSgraphic.jpg

The turbolift alcove diagram shows the same drawing but with red lines and dots to indicate the turbolift system.

turnaboutintruderhd0408enh.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting too how small and primitive that profile of the ship looks... for one, it's only 11 decks.

Probably based on the very early "approved" design of the ship... you know, the one with a crew of 203.

Jeffries%207.jpg

One more time. UPdated to version 3 because I had cropped off the top and bottom of the black background. I'm not exactly sure of the actual size, but the proportions should be OK I think.

It's vectors so you can print to whatever size you like... however I'm not 100% sure what the true size is. I can tell you its not 8-1/2 x 11".

I'm going to have Kinky's print it out for me. I'm just going to go with what "looks right".

Well after additional study... :rolleyes

I'm not 100% sure the turbo diagram is exactly the same as the pressure compartments one. The profile of the primary hull is different, and the internal lines (just barely visible in the HD screencap) are in different places...

So this no. 5 version is now my best guess. Let the decks fall where they may. :sleep

turbo-graphic05-final.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19949348/hostedimages/turbo-graphic05-final.pdf

Karl

Last edited:
Once I get this printed I'll lay it up in a nice plexi sheet and possibly back-light it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back