Looking for The Dark Knight Duffle bag???

zerog270

I was referred to by my friends over on BOTB to post this on your forum. This may sound completely stupid and even slightly OCD but I'm trying to track down the bag that Bruce Wayne had on the boat in Hong Kong when he swam from the boat to the airplane. It looks like an almost square black bag with a huge shoulder strap. I'm clueless on this and have been searching like mad. Any ideas anyone??? Thanks. -Mike
Bag.jpg

The most interesting bag from the film (the bank heist blue bag used by the Joker) hasn't been positively ID'd yet so this secondary prop might be even harder to find :D

I don't know if it has been suggested at BOTB yet, but try investigating hockey gear bags and scuba gear bags. The one in the pic above doesn't look familiar and I doubt it's either hockey or scuba, but it might spark some memories for other board members. Good luck.

I don't know if it has been suggested at BOTB yet, but try investigating hockey gear bags and scuba gear bags. The one in the pic above doesn't look familiar and I doubt it's either hockey or scuba, but it might spark some memories for other board members. Good luck.

Trust me I play Hockey and I don't think this would be one it's way to small.

Any ideas yet? My only thought was to maybe look at making a bag to those dimensions but it looks like something so common you should be able find it anywhere. I've looked all over though. Police duty bags, firefighter bags, sports equipment bags, luggage, scuba, you name it. I'm just confused...

-Mike

this one is close... but I dunno if its right. looks like the right category, and in the shots where bruce is throwing it off the ship, I can envision the crew affixed or loosened straps. but the fabric looks different. bruce looks like he has a dyneema-ish fabric, while this one is rubber.

but the shape, the zipper down the middle, the use-case this is sold for, and the photo is literally the same use-case as bruce in the movie, makes me consider at least this is on the right track.

1701412714007.png
1701412728938.png
1701412830832.png
1701412854038.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back