looking for some raised boots

takevin

Sr Member
Anyone know what to look for in getting raised or elevated boots, like goth style? I have a goth pair that had 4.5 inch height on them, but the leather isnt very strong so when walking I can flex them in or out, which Im a afraid of getting hurt. I dont know if they can be reinforced, or just get a better quality boot somewhere that will give me some additional height, or get some type of inserts that will do that too. thanks for any input. :D

Originally posted by takevin@Jan 17 2006, 03:14 PM
Anyone know what to look for in getting raised  or elevated boots, like goth style? I have a goth pair that had 4.5 inch height  on them, but the leather isnt very strong so when walking I can flex them in or out, which Im a afraid of getting hurt. I dont know if they can be reinforced, or just get a better quality boot somewhere that will give me some additional height, or get some type of inserts that will do that too. thanks for any input. :D
[snapback]1161129[/snapback]​
Hi mate, are you UK or USA based? How tall are you normally? You can try here for internal lifts i have some from here, pretty good.
http://shoelift.com/
For boots, just do a search on google unger gothic boots or better still Demonia footwear. Again i have some of these, they do the job for us more vertically challenged VAders :)

Originally posted by takevin@Jan 17 2006, 06:39 PM
Hi, u.s Im 5'11
[snapback]1161283[/snapback]​
Same here, i have 3" 1/4 soles and 1" 3/4 internal, the helmet raises anothe 2" giving me 6ft 6" when in my stuff

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back