Looking for: Made in USA, Custom measurements to fit, Captain America Endgame outfit

Bowtie8bit

Hi all,
Lurked for a while, and got some good leads for my shield (custom smithed and painted in Florida.) from this place; first time posting.
I'm looking to avoid getting a mass-produced costume that ships from China.
I want to get an Endgame outfit produced, in the USA, using the best materials possible and as close as possible to what Caps outfit would be like in real life. No shortcuts. Anyone know a tailor/leatherworker here in the USA that can do that? I would need to provide my measurements after I finish cutting (bodybuilding) in September provided there is enough lead time to make it by Halloween.

Any leads?

Much appreciated in advance!

Unfortunately there’s no companies in the US producing high quality endgame suits. Your best bet is going with a screen printed suit from White Sheep Leather and modding it with urethane scale armor pieces from Hurleyfx or Tjackfx. White Sheep Leather is the go-to in the Cap community. Hurleyfx you can find on Facebook along with White Sheep Leather. Tjackfx is on Instagram only. High quality leather accessories you can find from Like Linda on Etsy or PROPSnSTUDIO on Etsy as well

That’s my White Sheep Leather suit heavily modified
2D987C0B-F648-4B72-9C91-403E6D1AD799.jpeg

I really appreciate that input! It's unfortunate, but if that is the way it must be, then so be it -- your suit looks fantastic and is exactly what I'm looking to accomplish.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back