Looking for input on Decals for 5" version Falcon

retiredadguy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some of the most prominent decals on the 5ft Falcon I'v re created that I have run across from reference across the web.

I'm looking to see if ANYONE knows what they ACUALLY say.

Currently I've made up (tech speak:D) All the warning, danger etc. data(?) The decals with just color blocks DO say something I just can not tell what.

ANY body have any ideas? These are 72dpi low res. Oh and they are NOT to scale:popcorn I'd LIKE to do a decal sheet that IS accurate if possible.

Seeing as a lot of you guys are trying to do the SAME thing to your Rebel Falcons, Rather than do a good enough version, correct verbiage would be nice.

On the hi-way sign from the top of the cockpit it LOOKS like is says california in a script font. Mine says Corellian YT-1300 at the moment.

Warningl_decals_block_2.jpgWarningl_decals_block_1.jpg

Input greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Cummins Powered on the stripy ones writing at top,....stripes going down,....(i.e. the ones in image the text needs to be upside-down)

The Red triangles have danger on the three sides,....dunno what is written inside the triangle

J

OK, so I'm assuming that means ILM applied the decals upside down as the "warning" yellow and black stripes are on the top as the falcon sits gear down.

"Cummins" would be red text, "Powered" would be the white text. Correct?

Thks!

I'm guessing the red triangles are standard warning markers from 1/24 scale air craft models that USUALLY say "high voltage" or "110 fuel only" something to that effect.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back