Looking for Di-lithium Crystals.

I am searching for a good source of some Di-lithium Crystals.

The Type on TNG not TOS.

Small bundles of Shards like Superman style Crystals kind of molded to geather in a clump.

If you can imagine what I am talking about.

My Google searches just give me china and hanging lamp Crystals.

Anyone know of a source on the internet where I can order many?

Thanks,
keith

Something like this?

adp_2.jpg

If I knew specific episodes that showed the dilithium crystals, i could take screen grabs. Here's one I found in the Memory Alpha listing for Dilithium.

Dilithiumcrystals.jpg

- k

Yes SurferGeek,
that is a great example. Now for clear and produced. maybe out of acrylic.
I am looking more for a everyone is the same type of production. It is to be used as part of awards.

I was a geologist for many years and that looks to me like a natural chunk of rose quartz. Cheap and abundant. Have a look at google images.

Originally posted by Commodore Starska@Mar 16 2006, 11:03 PM
Yes SurferGeek,
that is a great example. Now for clear and produced. maybe out of acrylic.
I am looking more for a everyone is the same type of production. It is to be used as part of awards.
[snapback]1207551[/snapback]​

I know a few people here have recreated crystals in clear resin but I think something that large and that complex will look fake, IMHO of course. Agree with nailju, I read somewhere that they used a large quartz chunk for the dilithium but it was a natural piece. I did a quick check on Ebay and most of the stuff there was for jewelry and "meditating"... small stuff. I'm sure some "rock shops" would have larger pieces.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back