Looking for Deckard's OTHER shirt (Not the one Magnoli currently offers.)

aeonpulse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, I'm currently looking to put together a Deckard costume, and while I'll definitely be getting the tie and coat from Magnoli, I'm looking for a different shirt than the one that they offer. Don't get me wrong, the one that they currently offer looks to be amazing quality, and perfectly accurate. I've just always preferred this shirt over all the other ones Deckard wears throughout the film.

Feature_BladeRunner2-big.jpg

I've searched through all the Blade Runner / Deckard posts I was able to find, but I've had no luck locating the shirt. Considering the pattern of the shirt, I'm guessing that it would be very expensive to custom make. If anyone has any ideas of where I might be able to get one of these for a reasonable price, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hell, if Magnoli could start offering this shirt along with their current Deckard shirt, that would be fantastic.

Thanks for everyone's time!

I've also searched all over using Google, and I've checked out eBay. No luck. Anyone have ANY ideas of how I might be able to obtain one?

It's a good bet that Magnoli could still make you one. He does do custom stuff also.
I once contacted him about a Resident Evil 5 shirt-- I never ended up getting it but he was good about communication and he was ready to go at the drop of a hat!
I bet if you showed him a pic, he'd make it for you

Ah, awesome. I wasn't certain if he was open to people e-mailing him for specific requests. I'll try contacting him and seeing if he had any idea how much it would cost to put together. Thanks!

aeonpulse--Good luck! I hope that Magnoli would do a run of the "action scenes/hunting Zhora" shirt. I'd be interested in that shirt too.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back