London Film and Comic Con 2012

iycis

Sr Member
I'll be in the UK in July to visit my husband who is going to be working in Cambridge for most of the year. We're thinking of going to London Film and Comic Con. What I'd like to know is does it normally sell out and how far in advance should I buy tickets?

How's the costuming scene there? We're thinking of bringing some Harry Potter and Star Wars costumes.

i got there for 915am, i qued for 10 mins before getting in, later on around 11 am the que was seriously long.

for those driving in i'd advise pre booking a parking space below earls court - if you do decide you need to change out of a costume or buy large objects at the show you have tha ability to go out of the court to load up a car and then get back in ;)

it wont sell out - just pay on the door ;)

Thanks guys. I'll wait to buy the tickets there.

I think we'll take the train and maybe stay somewhere close to the Con so that we can enjoy the weekend in the city. I guess I should find a hotel now and book it before it gets too late.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back