Question logged back in after long absence, all but 1 post gone?

LadyMdej

I have been offline for the best part of a year, and on a mobile device for most of that, which means forums are difficult at best to use. I know there were server issues a long while back, but I hadn't looked at my post total (wasn't very prolific before, pretty sure it was less than 20 posts total as I mostly read) and realized that the only post left was a side comment in a dye discussion. I know I posted an intro post and participated in a couple of discussions, but all evidence of that is gone. Were posts lost when there were issues?

Were you posting from January through May of this year?

I ask because during that time the domain was hijacked by Russians and you might've posted in the spoofed site.

Not online at all this year until now, have been on a phone or tiny netbook most of the year (my house is under renovation, and my studio/office is a construction zone. :unsure

I know I had at least 4 or 5 posts, even though I am mostly here to read, I simply can't stay out of a conversation that much. And I am certain I posted an intro back in 2010 when I signed up.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back