Lightsaber Tutorials

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

guyverraziel

Yes, I'm probably being stupid/blind/both, but could anyone point me in the direction of some good lightsaber blade tutorials? I'm looking at making a scratch built custom, but I'm unsure with which blade method to go for, i.e. luxeon led, EL wire or chain-leds.

Everytime I try to search myself I only get photoshop tutorials, which aren't too much use to me.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Havoc

Can't remember if this has been discussed in depth here, but these two threads go into the design of both EL and LED

LED
EL

Hope it helps, I believe there are others but this should get you started

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.