Lifesize Star Wars collection showoff thread

it's a girl manniquin that i found at a mall doing work . maintance man let me have it . had strait arms and hip ****** to on side . i cut it here and there and set the pose . the intent was to have a blaster in his left arm pointing up . like the gental giant statue but all i have now is a master replica blaster (way to heavy) . got a troop this coming weekend . will take a pic of it naked . looks crazy the way i got it patched . here's the only shot i could find before i altered it . the arms aren't on it

Last edited:
here the naked maniquin pic's . fiberglassed the arms . used sheet metal strips for hip an ankle. each hand is 5 pieces of romox wire . some flat ruber foam cut out like a hand taped to the wire tight .

Last edited:
I don't keep my costumes on display, and I only have 4, but I do have a couple of life-size vehicles -

DSC04066.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

here the naked maniquin pic's . fiberglassed the arms . used sheet metal strips for hip an ankle. each hand is 5 pieces of romox wire . some flat ruber foam cut out like a hand taped to the wire tight .

I see. Easy in the making but a great result. Thanks for posting these pics. Might help me in the nearer future:)

Love the tank. That's awesome. Is it road legal ?

No, the chassis was custom built for a concept car, never had a VIN or been registered.

We thought about getting it registered, but the visibility is really bad, (The driver actually sits halfway back, there are tiny video cameras front & rear to drive with) and there are no bumpers or safety devices either.

We normally just take it to parads and car shows, we have a trailer for transporting it.

I also thought I would post some photos of a Display Mannequin I made for next-to-nothing out of PVC & Bubble wrap, and duct tape.

PVC Mannequin

I made it to my size & shape, to help with making costrumes as well as diplaying them.

love the maniqunn iceman . i need one more and i'm a plumber so this works out great .
;)

yea niob . easy for sure . was going to fiberglass all the cuts but figured this was good enouf . be sure to duct tape the sharp edges on the sheet metal.

Last edited:
ReLifesize Star Wars collection showoff thread

nice Gonk!

Here's an update with my trooper next to the Vader

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

blaster will be updated...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back