Dewy's Lightsaber Collection

Dewy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It has been a long time since I've posted or even visited the RPF, I hope everyone is doing well! I really can't believe I joined this forum over 14 years ago. Anyways, I am preparing for a cross country move and, in packing up my collection, I thought it would be cool to take a family photo of sorts.

The whole collection:
1.JPG

Master Replicas (from left to right): Obi-Wan ANH, Vader ESB, Vader ANH, Luke ROTJ, Luke ESB, Dooku AOTC
2.JPG

From left to right: Older Roman's Empire Obi-Wan ANH, Obi-Wan ANH (all Russrep parts w/ Roman's Empire pommel), Denix Han ESB (Boba Debt parts), Incomplete Vader ROTJ
3.JPG

Left to right: Vader ROTJ, Graflex Luke ESB, Graflex Luke ANH, MPP, and Graflex
4.JPG

Left to right: Jedi135 preliminary attempt at Anakin AOTC, Singapore (I think) Anakin AOTC, Larbel Obi-Wan (accepts EL blade), unknown Qui Gon, Larbel Ki Adi Mundi (one of the last sabers Larbel made before working with Master Replicas), and you can just see a little bit of an older Roman's Empire Maul saber.
5.JPG

Not shown: Master Replicas Darth Maul, a couple more unconverted graflex flashes, and a couple FX sabers.

Impressive. Most impressive.

Damn I was going to say that one and I scroll down and you've already done it. Lol

I hope to one day start getting some sabres of that calibre. Helmets and models just take up too much of my money. I prefer fan made and original parts over liscenced anyday too. :)

Ben

Dewy!!! Hey Drew, hope you are well!! Good to see you online. :) Everytime I run out to my mailbox to check for sabers... I think of you!!! :p That was such a mean, but funny, gag!!! SAFE TRIP, BUDDY!! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back