Lifesize Skyrim style banners/flags?

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

I am on the hunt for a hanging banner/flag on fabric or canvas material for a set i am planning on doing. (attached an idea)

I can't find any online and just wondering does anyone know of where to get these custom done (if need be I will do it myself but just
time is one thing i lack)

Thanks all!

Attachments

• LegionBanner_3441.jpg
    LegionBanner_3441.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 203
Well, if you're planning for a replication then I would probably suggest a medium "fine" canvas, as that will allow you to either use an Acrylic, or a fabric paint that will show detail, while still having a good texture. For the banner frame itself, a combination of either EVA and PVC, Wood, or Wood PVC would suffice for accuracy.

Using PVC would cause more time for creating a wood grain texture, so if you have the resources to craft, sand and glue/screw together that post you would want to go with PVC.

What kind of set are you building?

Thanks BlackJack,

I think I will be going with the self made route at this stage, I am recreating a skyrim set along with my armor and other items so thought the banners would be a nice touch to really bring it to life. I will probably use a burlap type material as a rough canvas and do a medium and then a smoother banner to see which looks the best when weathered (plus will go well at home for my skyrim props)

Thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back