Lifesize PVC Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton - Finished!

No, I didn't talk about that. The best part of working on this project was figuring things out for myself and in most cases, trial and error. Remember, I'm just an average guy with no previous experience with building anything remotely similar to my T800. I don't even consider myself a novice at prop-building. I spent countless hours researching before I even started this project. I knew nothing about plastics, glues, Dremels, or even wiring. I learned as I went. Good luck in your future endeavours.
Hello again, and Happy New Year. I really hate bothering you, but I love your Terminator very much. That's why I know you can help me out. I have my chest and back plates finished, and glued together, but I only need one measurement to complete this section before mounting it. I don't know what the spacing is between the top of the chest plate, IE, collar bone and the back plate? I made a mock up version out of EVA foam and it looks about right at 4.5", but with my PVC pieces, it is 6". If you could help me with that measurement, I shouldn't have to bother you again. Sorry..

Hey there! I'm George and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm currently working on a scratch-built T-800 endoskeleton. I started this project in November of 2013. My goal is to build the entire body with PVC pipe. I've attached a couple of photos to show some of my progress. I was test-fittng the parts when these photos were taken and they're not all cemented yet. Happy to be here!View attachment 301630View attachment 301631
Good evening,
I haven't emailed in some time because I've been waiting for warmer weather to arrive here in Iowa. I'm now back at work working on my T-800, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I asked a simple question? I'm starting on the hydraulic cylinders in the chest cavity, and was hoping you could tell me what size you made yours? The plans I have call for them to be only 2.5" long which if you ask me is way too small. Any help or pics you might have would go a long way.
Thanks again for your help.

Hey there! I'm George and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm currently working on a scratch-built T-800 endoskeleton. I started this project in November of 2013. My goal is to build the entire body with PVC pipe. I've attached a couple of photos to show some of my progress. I was test-fittng the parts when these photos were taken and they're not all cemented yet. Happy to be here!View attachment 301630View attachment 301631
Hey my friend,
Have you seen my latest update on my T-800? Lots of new pics. Just need to figure out how to add the shoulder hydraulic hose and put it inside the chest to mount to the pump. Starting on the lower arms this week. Just finished up on the 2 wrist cuffs, and will design the cylinders for that this week. Let me know what you think so far...Thanks

Re: Lifesize Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Build - WIP

Still waiting to get the date for hip surgery. In the meantime, I did manage to finish painting the thighs. Upper and lower parts fit together nicely. Almost finished the forearms and cut most of the pieces for the upper arms. View attachment 354796
Hello my friend,
It's been quite awhile since I last sent you a message. I'm finally working on the skull, and shoulders, and was wondering if you could tell me again what size braided hose you used on the shoulders, and what size connectors used as well? I've got tons of braided hose sizes, and want to use the best size possible. I appreciate all you support and help.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back