LIFECLOCK ONE SNAKE EDITION

Hocky

Is the company who made the escape from new york life clock still in business?
I have messaged them a cuople of times about a replacement strap with no answer.
I am looking for the velcro strap.
Any help would be appreciated

They are still in business but they moved on years ago from this project. They are known for focusing one one product, bringing a short run to fruition, selling out and moving on to their next product without looking back. They offer no support for past projects. I knew this going in so I bought four. Now they go for over a thousand bucks!

If you are just trying to get a replacement band, it seems to me it would be extremely easy to replicate. Get a template for the band, find a close enough distressed leather, but it out, install four Chicago screws and sew on some Velcro.

Good luck.

They are still in business but they moved on years ago from this project. They are known for focusing one one product, bringing a short run to fruition, selling out and moving on to their next product without looking back. They offer no support for past projects. I knew this going in so I bought four. Now they go for over a thousand bucks!

If you are just trying to get a replacement band, it seems to me it would be extremely easy to replicate. Get a template for the band, find a close enough distressed leather, but it out, install four Chicago screws and sew on some Velcro.

Good luck.

Thanks for reply, that’s disappointing, on their website they say they will still support past products and still supply watch straps.

Good luck.
it seems like Ridgewood Watch will not respond to my emails or via facebook so will have to source material myself and make the straps.
if possible could someone layout the velcro version so and take pictures of width and length ,also where velcro is fixed on so i can get as near as possible to original please?

I bought my snake edition recently from ebay and it came with the buckle version strap

Any help would be appreciated, i am getting a strp made over the weekend but need sizes of the velcro version please.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back