Life-size Michael Myers Display (reference photo request)

Moviefreak

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Help needed.... looking for reference images!

I was hoping to start a life-size Michael Myers statue with mannequin.... or make a mannequin to fit the Myer's physique, but I can't seem to find good reference from the 1978 film, of Nick Castle.

I just search all over online and can't seem to find good reference. All screenshots seem to be so far away and out of focus, or only the head or torso/head.

Does anyone have good reference they can share? I am looking for full body images, even if they are behind the scenes shots.

There is nothing at Michael Myers.net?
M-M.net has a great resource for all the movies, breaking down the masks, boots, coveralls, and weapons for each movie. Michael-Myers.net - Login

For the TL;DR version...
Boots: Green Vietnam Era Altama Jungle Boots with Vibram Soles. Generally, green 'Nam jungle boots with vibram soles are easy to come by.

Coveralls: Grey Sears Tradewear Coveralls. Generally, these are rare and fans usually choose a variety of substitutes ranging from Big Mac brand in olivewood, other Sears brand coveralls, and even Red Kap brand in charcoal if budget is an issue.

Knife: W.R. Case and sons cutco 102-12. Generally also very rare and rather pricey. Trick Or Treat Studios makes a great plastic replica.

Mask: Customized 1975 Don Post Studios Captain Kirk mask. This one you'll have to decide on your own. There are many, many great mask makers in the Myers community, though generally I'd avoid Terry Lambert, Chris Morgan, or Addison Morarre. All have a history of scamming, recasting, or both.

As for Nick Castle, the man was a dancer and had a very slim physique, with tight shoulders and a slim build. Nick was 5'10" and weighed only approximately 145 lbs when shooting the first movie.

A few references:
l1nSBzH.jpg

zYNrluq.jpg

9CssOE3.jpg

X2NhP20.jpg

M-M.net has a great resource for all the movies, breaking down the masks, boots, coveralls, and weapons for each movie. Michael-Myers.net - Login

For the TL;DR version...
Boots: Green Vietnam Era Altama Jungle Boots with Vibram Soles. Generally, green 'Nam jungle boots with vibram soles are easy to come by.

Coveralls: Grey Sears Tradewear Coveralls. Generally, these are rare and fans usually choose a variety of substitutes ranging from Big Mac brand in olivewood, other Sears brand coveralls, and even Red Kap brand in charcoal if budget is an issue.

Knife: W.R. Case and sons cutco 102-12. Generally also very rare and rather pricey. Trick Or Treat Studios makes a great plastic replica.

Mask: Customized 1975 Don Post Studios Captain Kirk mask. This one you'll have to decide on your own. There are many, many great mask makers in the Myers community, though generally I'd avoid Terry Lambert, Chris Morgan, or Addison Morarre. All have a history of scamming, recasting, or both.

As for Nick Castle, the man was a dancer and had a very slim physique, with tight shoulders and a slim build. Nick was 5'10" and weighed only approximately 145 lbs when shooting the first movie.

A few references:
View attachment 1318422
View attachment 1318423
View attachment 1318424
View attachment 1318425
Thanks. I will check out MM.net

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back